Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
● Manage projects for new item development.
● Follow and review Samples / First Order Deployment (FOD) / Sampling processes.
● Work with other departments to define manufacturing specifications and requirements of new samples/products.
● Resolve issue relating to sample in design and production
● Confirm new samples have meet all requirements for mass productions
● Help other departments with technical related matters.
● May train and guide new staffs, operators
● May join (or lead) some projects to improve or develop new processes, products.
● University/College degree in technical majors such as: Printing, Garment, Industrial Management, mechanical, electrical, chemical etc...
● 1 to 2 years experience in similar positions (freshers with excellent school results and
open mindset are also welcome).
● Knowledgeable of production, process control, sample development processes
● Well organized individual with an ability to handle multiple deadline driven projects simultaneously.
● Experienced in managing printing orders, sample orders is a plus
● Communication in English is a big advantage.
● Understanding of applicable computer systems/software, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop... is a plus.