Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
● Manage projects for new item development.
● Follow and review Samples / First Order Deployment (FOD) / Sampling processes.
● Work with other departments to define manufacturing specifications and requirements of new samples/products.
● Resolve issue relating to sample in design and production
● Confirm new samples have meet all requirements for mass productions
● Help other departments with technical related matters.
● May train and guide new staffs, operators
● May join (or lead) some projects to improve or develop new processes, products.
● University/College degree in technical majors such as: Printing, Garment, Industrial Management, mechanical, electrical, chemical etc...
● 1 to 2 years experience in similar positions (freshers with excellent school results and
open mindset are also welcome).
● Knowledgeable of production, process control, sample development processes
● Well organized individual with an ability to handle multiple deadline driven projects simultaneously.
● Experienced in managing printing orders, sample orders is a plus
● Communication in English is a big advantage.
● Understanding of applicable computer systems/software, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop... is a plus.