SUMMARY: A Talent Acquisition Specialist is in charge of the whole recruitment process of direct labor, general staff and professional level by working closely with line managers to understand and meet recruiting demands. The incumbent is building good relationship with professional image to both internal clients (line managers) and external clients (candidates, campus, human resource consulting agencies…)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Partner with hiring managers to fully understand the scope, responsibilities and requirements of the positions to be filled.
- Screen and evaluate candidates, conduct interviews to recruit prospective employees and refer job applicants to specific job openings.
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Provide applicants with information on the company.
- Administer tests and interpret results, check references, extend formal job offers, work with outside agencies and vendors, etc.
- Resolve issues with managers and applicants on staffing actions.
- Close recruitment case files, maintain accurate tracking systems and report on activity.
- Plan and organize campus activities such as Career Talks, internship, workshops…
- Take charge some HR projects if any
- Administration work or other activities in HR field.