Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE (Mô tả chung về công việc) :
Provide supervision and implement all production activities following Avery Dennison’s Corporate
Standard towards safety in order to produce high quality products to satisfy customer’s demand on
products quality with lowest price and shortest delivery time.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE (Các trách nhiệm đảm đương):
- Shift handover meeting, morning shift and evening shift
- Manage and optimize staffing in team to ensure all production target achieved and exceeded
(beginning of every shift)
- Check and ensure the workers implement and maintain the safety regulations strictly, sanitation
(5S) in manufacturing area (hourly).
- Recognize and control the running speed of the machines with operators
- Control and reduce the scraps per each machine in group
- Control output hourly; Follow up and ensure all orders completed as planned
- Assign staff and support team to handle occurred problems related to machines
- Guide, check and ensure staff to comply good practice and processes in production
- Do the production reports as requested and ensure all reports to be complied with process.
- Investigate the cause that KPIs is not targeted while providing action plan
- Participate in MDI meeting daily and report the problems arisen yesterday
- Coordinate with Supervisors/related departments to resolve all incidents and develop the
- Report to Supervisor hourly about all activities related to production
- Follow up the daily target and the completion possibility of each staff; ensure all staff to achieve
OIP points daily.
- Vocational, College or Bachelor degree related to Technical
- 2+ years directly related experience
- Can work in shift
- Strong at production control and process Innovation
- Strong ability to lead, train and coach a diverse team of individuals performing a variety of tasks.
- Strong customer focus necessary.
- Familiarity with ELS Operating Principles.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, make decisions and take appropriate action.
- Good, coordination, planning, written and verbal communication skills.