Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
We look for Senior talents to join us and take care of the region of Mainland South East Asia (MSEA) including VIetnam and Cambodia. To put into practice EHS programs in compliance with Local, State, and Federal regulations as well as Avery Dennison corporate policies. The incumbent will manage establishing site safety teams and aid in achievement of all EHS performance objectives. The incumbent will effectively coordinate shift/team safety & environmental activities, programs and processes in a manner consistent with role expectations and ensure regular adherence to standards while promoting a safe, clean and productive workplace
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Lead the MSEA in developing EHS objectives supporting Group EHS Strategy for facility (annually), with specific responsibilities and timing assigned.
- Manage MSEA EHS budget to support for EHS Improvement plan and compliance matters
- Build and lead to implementation of local EHS systems
- Maintain site compliance to local, Group, Corporate and Customers regulations/standards
- Ensure all required EHS reporting (government, site, Group) is completed on time
- Represent local site(s) on all safety and compliance related issues.
- Manage site EHS training to insure all required training is effectively provided, and understood by all employees, visitors and contractors
- Promote employee participation at all levels
- Ensure required inspections are conducted and documented
- Maintain all EHS documentation per local regulations, customer requirement and Group policies
- Provide effective communication of EHS matters to facility, including Safety Dialogue, Safety Information Boards, Facility Safety Marking, etc...
- Develop processes/programs to effectively integrate EHS into current business initiatives (i.e. Enterprise Lean Sigma, Kaizen, Greenbelt projects, etc.)
- Coordinate/lead completion of risk assessments for processes, tasks, and other systems (i.e. PPE) using appropriate risk analysis models
- Manage Incident investigation process per Group requirements, and identify & communicate incident trends, along with specific corrective actions
- Perform regular inspections of site/areas for improvement opportunities and compliance, including new/altered equipment safety inspections
- Continuously improve technical skills through education events, etc.
- Lead EHS Events/Plan including Project risks control, consult to project team related to safety control measure and regulation risks management (lisence/ permit)
- Lead the internal/external audit and drive the social compliance performance. Follow up the CAP to avoid the business impact
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Occupational Health and Safety, Chemical, Environmental Engineering
- 5+ years of EHS experience with progressive work assignments. Advanced professional EHS certification (CSP, CIH, CHMM, QEP, CEA, REM etc.) desired.
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements and EHS policies, procedures and programs.
- Experience in life safety codes: EHS rules, Risks management, building of safety culture; training, principles of occupational safety and health, and Industrial hygiene
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software.
- Capability with ISO 45k, 14k, and social certification such as SMETA, Higg FSLM, FEM, SLCP, GRS
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills in Vietnamese and English.
Bằng cách tham gia mạng lưới nhân tài của chúng tôi, bạn chưa thực sự ứng tuyển vào các vị trí tuyển dụng.
Hãy ứng tuyển ngay để trở thành ứng viên sáng giá cho vị trí tuyển dụng của chúng tôi hoặc tiếp tục cập nhật hồ sơ.