Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
The Warehouse Supervisor oversees the day-to-day warehouse operations to manage the in and out movement of raw material & finished goods, warehouse manpower and control related costs.
A- Employee Development & Management
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the team and responsible for team leadership and tasks such as: attendance/vacation schedule, claims, training coaching and development.
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinate work activities with other supervisors.
- Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
- Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
- Model and promote the Corporation’s Code of Business Ethics and Values.
- Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance appraisals, promotions and terminations. Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- Act as a team role model and change-agent.
- Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.
- Coordinate team efforts, create and manage a regional strategy and team operating plan.
- Manage warehouse daily activities by planning, monitoring and co-coordinating with Planning, Production and other functions to ensure that RM/FG are kept at optimal level, proper condition, location, inventory accuracy and following FIFO in order to achieve department and company objectives.
- Manage RM issuing to Production and other functions by planning, implementing, monitoring to ensure that RM issuing is on time and high accuracy.
- Responsible for local RM planning by closely co-ordinating with Planning,
- Purchasing and other functions to ensure that local RM inventory is kept at optimal level.
- Monitor the movement of RM by daily updating RM incoming and issuing to ensure that RM inventory is updated, accuracy and following FIFO rule.
- Monitor RM obsolete/slow moving by co-ordinating with Planning, GPD,
- Production and other functions for usage to ensure that RM obsolete/slow moving are kept at minimum level.
- Manage FG delivery/distribution by planning, implementing, monitoring and
co-ordinating with Customer Service Department and other functions to ensure that delivery is on time as agreed schedule and satisfied customer expectation.
- Monitor the movement of FG by daily updating FG receiving and delivering to ensure that FG inventory is updated, accuracy and following Promised date & Realibility.
- Plan, organize and arrange for cycle counting activity is performed well by WH staff.
- Plan, organize and conduct stock count activity at warehouse twice a year with involving of other functions in company.
- Manage warehouse housekeeping (5S) by monitoring and supervising daily activities to ensure that warehouse is well organised, clean and tidy.
- Responsible for the safety working environment in warehouse area by monitoring the operations to ensure that EHS standards and local regulations are followed strictly.
- Other tasks assigned by Manager or Management Team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business, or related field.
• 7+ years SML or related experience. Supervisory or Lead experience preferred.
• Thorough understanding of all fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of Supply Chain, Materials Management, and Logistics and all related focus areas.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
• Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent project management and business partnering skills.
• Excellent supervisory skills.
• Full knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations.
• Green Belt or ELS certification preferred.
By joining our Talent Network you have not officially applied to a position.
Please apply now to become candidates for vacancies or continue update resume.