Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
● The Planning Specialist prepares business related analyses and research for
Supply Chain, especially in Planning. The individual prepares forecasts, analyzes
trends related to Planning and uses the analyses to compile and prepare reports,
graphs and charts of data and/or ensure efficiency.
● Analyze and plan material requirements by determining the quantity and date
materials are needed to ensure optimal inventory levels.
● Prepare shop work orders for materials and product processing and coordinate
with schedulers to ensure that items are being processed according to
specifications and time requirements.
● Monitor reorder points and initiate action to replenish stock.
● Responsible for inventory turn/ inventory levels.
● Cooperate with GPD/ Sales to highlight risk for material changing, to solve
● Plan and manage material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and
production. May negotiate lead times with suppliers and manage schedules for
● Provide information to determine status of current orders and to forecast needs.
● Reconcile discrepancies in inventories.
● Coordinate with related departments to execute and achieve the target
● Bachelor's degree. 2-3 years SML or related experience.
● Good analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication
skills and detail-oriented.
● Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall
● Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
● Ability to design, develop, and maintain tables, formulas, graphs, queries and
● Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and
function specific software.