Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
• Making Job jacket - documents for production to follow.
• Issue material requisitions to scope with production schedules.
• Maintain progress reports,material request and other related records.
• Making schedule for sub-processes on shop floor
• Collaborate with production, warehouse, prepress and other department for order related things to meet expected delivery dates.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
• College/ Bachelor degree. 0 - 2 years exeperience.
• Open for Fresh Graduate.
• Good interpersonal, written, oral, and proofreading skills.
• Good organizational and customer service skills.
• Possesses solid mathematical aptitude, attention to detail and logical problem solving skills.
• Accurate typing, spelling and grammar skills required.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office.
• Able to work from Mon - Sat. Form 8:00 am - 4:15 pm. Shuttle bus provided.