Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE : Manage daily activity of lab, take lead to prepare for all audit and maintain the accrediated certificate for Adidas, Decathlon, Nike
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Manage lab operator, lab technician to deliver test result ontime and with good quality
- Perform physical test for finished goods/WI and raw materials
- Manage chemical consumption, order chemical/overhead for lab activitieseam
- Provide training and qualify the testers
- Implement regular calibration all equipment to ensure the accuracy of test results
- Ensure company lab certificate complied with AD standards and RBO (customers)’s requirements
- Provide accurate and appropriate documentation of results, equipment maintenance, and calibration of all equipment for whole site in laboratory logbooks, spreadsheets and certificates of analysis, etc.
- Actively participate in safety/waste programs, maintain good lab housekeeping, adhere to safety policies and standards, and attend monthly safety meetings.
- Participate in departmental and continuous process improvement activities;
- Arrange working time for testers and note the testers’ activities
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU :
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Chemistry or similar field
- Laboratory experience in a manufacturing environment with 2+ years of laboratory experience.
- Strong organizational, writing skills, people and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new technologies (instrumentation, test methods, software, etc.)
- Strong initiative and desire to work in a team environment
- Good communication in English
By joining our Talent Network you have not officially applied to a position.
Please apply now to become candidates for vacancies or continue update resume.