Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
The Planning Specialist prepares business related analyses and research for Supply Chain, especially in Planning. The individual prepares forecasts, analyzes trends related to Planning and uses the analyses to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of data and/or ensure efficiency.
● Develop and follow demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of
aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
● Be a main contact between Head Quarter and Vietnam Factory to ensure the accuracy
status of demand in each period.
● Based on demand, ensure supply and inventory plans to be balanced and in-line with
● Ensure and resolve across material inventories, production, systems to mitigate the
business impact to prevent re-occurrence.
● Pro-actively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternatives.
● Bachelor's degree. 0-3 years SML or related experience.
● Good analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall
● Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
● Ability to design, develop, and maintain tables, formulas, graphs, queries and macros.
● Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function
● Ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, make decisions and take appropriate action.
● Good, coordination, planning, written and verbal communication skills.