Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Overview: Technology Technician/Technologist acts as a contact point between the production team and other departments like Prepress, Sample development, planning, etc... This position will be in charge of all technical related matters such as machine specifications, sample specifications, etc... Consult and support other departments with production technical issues and may participate in some new product development projects .
● Manage projects for new item development.
● Follow and review Samples / First Order Deployment (FOD) / Sampling processes.
● Work with other departments to define manufacturing specifications and requirements of new samples/products.
● Resolve issue relating to sample in design and production
● Confirm new samples have meet all requirements for mass productions
● Help other departments with technical related matters.
● May train and guide new staffs, operators
● May join (or lead) some projects to improve or develop new processes, products
. University/College degree in technical majors such as: Printing, Garment, Industrial
Management, mechanical, electrical, chemical etc...
. 1 to 2 years experience in similar positions (freshers with excellent school results and
open mindset are also welcome).
. Knowledgeable of production, process control, sample development processes
. Well organized individual with an ability to handle multiple deadline driven projects
. Experienced in managing printing orders, sample orders is a plus
. Communication in English is a big advantage.