Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Lead a team of Metrics Data analysts of MSEA Sites ( Bac Ninh, Long Hau & Cambodia). This group focuses on working closely with Operations, Customer Services, Sales and Finance to assist with operational metrics data and issue the local & regional report/ dashboards on-time. The Team Leader will be responsible for managing daily/weekly/monthly metrics services & operations of the team, collaboration with the cross-functional team to define gaps in Data collection, formization & analyst in order to improve the metrics performance.
- Collaborate and work effectively with Site Management team, cross functional and global teams related to Metrics.
- Conduct training sessions related to Metrics SOP & Workflow of Data collection.
- Set up internal audit Metrics & Services for MSEA Sites to ensure data compliance with Global SOP
- Implement Metrics SOP, improvements & automation projects in data collection & data formulization
- Build-up team capability in data analyst & data presentation.
- Other Tasks as supervisor/manager required.
- Demonstrated capability in driving performance improvement and managing people - Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- A high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset.
- Good team-leader skills & control, working in a high pressure environment.
- Attention to detail and have strong self-learning skills.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working in a service/customer & operational environment. Team-leading skills.
- Good Microsoft office such as Word, Excel, Macro, Data Software